Justice

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Manslaughter

So, no drywall. a neighbor's car was parked in front of our house and the (responsible) drywall folks wouldn't haul it over their car. We are scheduled for Monday (our neighbors should be back from the Bahamas).

Jury duty STINKS! We we so busy yesterday. It does make the day go by faster but I actually had work to do (I just started my 2nd online class). A couple of the other jurors continue to annoy. People need to 1) pay attention 2) remember why we are there - PROBABLE CAUSE not innocence or guilt 3) refrain from asking dumb, nosy questions!

Until yesterday the voting has gone the way I voted. I didn't get my way yesterday - hmphh...it is actually ok. It was a case I was feeling quite conflicted about. We are on case 43 now. I am feeling totally numb to it all. Now when I hear a robbery case, I think, that's all? no weapon? no drugs? Oh well, gotta find a way to get through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home