Justice

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Is the stove on?

Today is a rainy, Saturday morning. The kind of day that where you could stay in bed all day and read, watch TV and nap. I am at work though, closing things out. There sure is a lot to think about. I am certain I have forgotten something. Oh, well, it isn't like I'll be unreachable. My desk is clean, cleaner than it is when I work at it. I think I'll make that a goal for when I return - keep a clean desk. Just a reminder: anyone can read this blog (friends, STUDENTS, etc) so keep the responses clean :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today's the big day! Have fun, keep an open mind and send all the bad people away :) Looking forward to hearing how your big adventure started! And look...I kept it "clean".

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S A STEELERS NATION.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home