Justice

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Drywall

Yesterday was more of the same. I definitely am starting to feel a bit desensitized which is good and bad. I need to make it through the next three weeks but don't want to minimize the crime in the District. For the second day in a row, I had lunch with my friend Rich (he started on a different grand jury on Monday.) It is great to get out of the jury room/building, away from the annoying jurors and have an opportunity to stretch my legs and chat. We'd pick up lunch and sit on the grass in front of the Building museum. The weather was exceptional! (We are back to typical February weather.)

The big news is that the drywall folks did finally show up last week and THEY START TUESDAY!!!! That means, of course, that Dave and I will be spending the next few days packing clearing out the things that we have left in the house. Oh, and finding a place to stay next week. I am really excited. The house renovation has been an experience I wouldn't trade but I am ready for the project to be finished.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm glad the drywall is happening but have you forgotten about us Justice fans. We want more updates. Is the process rigged or what? Are there courthouse romances happening at off moments or odd times while others fate hangs in the balance? Inquiring minds do not care we just want the trivia.....guess who

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home