Justice

Friday, May 25, 2007

This is me...

I feel like this. Everyone is SO happy this time of year. School is getting out, the weather is nice, summer is coming...I don't like it. It feels like a really hectic time and I really don't like it when things end. I took this great writing class, met some cool people. Finished. Boo. Another school year is ending, which is fine. There is just a lot to do before everything wraps up.
The house is coming along. Although I am starting to think that it may never be finished. Oh well...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Oh no Lara....sorry you're feeling down!
Maybe if you plan your summer trip (say to Texas, for instance), you'll have something new to look forward to?
Or perhaps you need to start a new knitting project. Even better yet would be finishing one that you've set aside.
You can email me anytime you're feeling a need to chat.
Hope things get better soon.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home