Justice

Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm stuffed

I am still full from all of the wonderful Thanksgiving food! Thanksgiving was really nice this year. It felt relaxing and surprisingly unstressed. I ended up doing a lot of the cooking at my dad's house and it all turned out great! I even managed to get all of the food cooked and on the table at the same time (typically an issue).

My husband and I saw this guy while walking around Chicago a few weeks ago (I love Chicago by the way! I would live there if it weren't so darn cold in the winter.)I found the gargoyle online, ordered it and it should be here any day! I am so excited! It is supposed to bring good luck. I can't wait!

I am furiously knitting scarves for my nieces and nephews to go with my sister-in laws-hats that we are giving as Christmas gifts. I finished one this weekend and made pom-poms and attached them. I think the scarf looks great. I am hoping that it goes with the hats. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I too love Chicago. I did live there for 3 years, and the winters were too much so I moved to Austin, but our visits there are the best. I never pass up a chance to visit.
I think the scarves will be great...I personally like when things don't match just the same, but are the same in one way and different in all others, so I think they'll look great together!
Glad your dinner went well. Your gargoyle is cute.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

You've been tagged!
See my blog for details.
Can't wait to see you!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home