Justice

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cloudy days

Not much new to post. I don't like that. I like to feel like life is moving forward and right now I feel like I am stuck in mud. My dear husband is adjusting to his new job so nothing is getting done on the house renovation. I know I should be more patient, but we can't even talk about the house - too stressful. Work is crazy. The students have spring fever and there is a lot of time left before the end of the school year. The class I teach at GMU is finished tomorrow evening. Then the whirlwind of grading begins before the next class starts in June. Frisbee season (which has been mostly rained out) is over in the next two weeks. Boo. Oh, and I am just dreading mother's day.

I know I shouldn't be so glum. I have my health, a wonderful family, a good job (or jobs) and great friends. Hopefully a good workout at the gym this afternoon will snap me out of this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I hope you're feeling brighter now.
I received a lovely and thoughtful card in the mail today- Thanks so much, Lara. It does mean a lot just to know that you guys are out there!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home