Justice

Friday, March 17, 2006

Before

Now that you have seen what the house looks like now, I thought you might want to see where we have been living for the last #* months :)

The picture to the left is the master bedroom ceiling. You'll notice where the old ceiling was (where the yellow paint ends). We raised the ceiling. The room has a great feel!






Below is the master bathroom. The shower will cover the currently exposed brick wall.















This is a shot of the back bedroom. Yes, this is where my father stayed when he came to visit. He said he liked camping.










Thought I'd sneak in a picture of Eddy. He is a bit freaked out by all the commotion, but still cute as can be (and crazy). Sadly, our new refrigerator is a side-by-side so Eddy can't help himself to snacks.










Another shot of the master bedroom.













Another picture of the back bedroom. My father put up and taped all the blue insulation (and then some). We told him the more he got finished the warmer he'd be!









So, now we are all caught up. I am looking forward to the weekend. My first week back after jury duty is tough. It feels like the first week back to school after summer break. I go back to jury duty on Tuesday. Ooh. The excitement is killing me (no pun intended).
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home