Justice

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm back!

So after a break from blogging I have decided to return to telling my story online! Lots has happened since my last post in May
  • One school year ended with lots of tension
  • The summer was fairly uneventful. I worked for Arlington County Parks and Recreation in the Wellness Department. It kept me busy and gave my day structure which I desperately need. I wish I could be one of those people that can get up and stay motivated without a plan. I tend to stay in bed and watch tv and do nothing which then makes me feel like crap.
  • Back to work...Same tension that was here in June. Not so much fun. Lots of unhappy people here...It is poisonous.
  • We threw a great Halloween party. My father and girlfriend and sister and boyfriend attended. It was a blast!
  • We are making great progress on our house renovation. We have a beautiful new front porch (which was truly needed since the old one was falling down). The construction crew has now moved to the inside of the house and it is amazing. I love to come home from work everyday and see what has gotten done. I'll post pictures soon.
  • Our dog is still crazy but he might be settling down a little.
  • My sister-in-law and I are knitting the little ones hats and scarves. I'll be doing the scarves. She is knitting these beautiful hats...I can't even read the pattern. She's got skills. You can check out her shop and blog at www.eweniquefiber.com
  • The Democrats are back! The world is looking brighter.

Be well, Lara

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Thanks for the compliment. I keep seeing scarves with pockets everywhere I look these days. I can't wait to see yours.
I just today noticed that you're blogging again..yipee!
The house renovations sound fun.
By the way, I have an extra ball each of Lara's lighter yarn and of Margot's lighter yarn if you need them. Just let me know and I'll ship 'em out.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home