Justice

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Walls

For those of you only interested in my experience with the justice system, this post won't be too exciting. I go back next Wednesday and I'm sure I'll have lots to say. Below are some shots of our house. The drywall is up and supposedly they are coming to finish (tape/joint compound/sanding) tonight (they were going to come Monday and Tuesday also...)



Here is the man that is coordinating all of this (with some administrative help from me).

















This is a picture of the front door and living room while standing on the stairs.












This is the master bathroom ceiling and skylight.

Above is the back bedroom with new windows!
This is another shot of the living room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

It looks great, Lara.
Thanks for sharing the photos!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home